Monday 10 March 2014

I've been nominated for a Liebster Award!

Boo! 

I hope you're all having a wonderful week:) 
Although I've had this blog for about 8 months I only recently joined twitter, and I wish I'd joined earlier because not only have I learned so much more about blogging, but have found so many amazing and talented people in the blogging community, such as the very lovely Ellie from Ms Ellie Jean who has very kindly nominated me for a Liebster Award! 

I hadn't heard of it until I was nominated. The Liebster Award is awarded from blogger to blogger with 200 followers or less, and it is just a great way for people to get to know each other a bit better :) And below are a few rules:




1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must state 11 facts about yourself.
3. You must answer the 11 questions given to you, from your nominator. 
4. You must nominate other bloggers, and set 11 questions for them to answer.
5. You can't nominate the person who nominated you.
6. You must tell the people you've nominated them, so they can take part!
My answers to Ellie's questions:
1. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing would definitely be finding new blogs to read about, and also getting to know new people - everyone is just so lovely :) 
2. What's your favourite animal?
This is a good question, I'm torn between a puppy and bunny...I don't think I can choose between the two :p
3. Apart from blogging, what are your other hobbies?
I love photography, crafty things, watching movies, shopping, and playing the piano :)
4. What's your dream holiday destination?
Australia most definitely, it's just so beautiful - someday maybe...;p
5. Describe yourself in three words.
small, bubbly and caring 
6. What's your favourite season and why?
Summer - Barbecues, Beaches, Sun, Ice Creams/Ice Lollies, Flip-Flops, being able to relax, and swimming basically sums it up - it's also a bonus not having any exams and not having to carry a coat out as well. 
7. What's your favourite makeup product ever and why?
I don't actually use makeup at all, mainly because I just have no clue what products to buy or how to apply it on without looking very strange. I mean when I try to put eyeshadow on, it ends up with me looking as though I've been punched in the face... If I were to choose something though it'd probably be blusher :)
8. What type of music do you like?
I like a massively broad range of music, from hip hop/rap to classical music and pop to country - just anything with an awesome beat;p
9. What's your star sign?
Aquarius 
10. What are your favourite apps (if you use them)?
Now that I'm on twitter, Twitter! 
11. What's your favourite type of food?
Ooh Ellie, this is a difficult one, I love food too much ;p It'd probably be junk food...not a good choice really...that's why for my new years resolution, I've given up crisps, I'm still growing strong and haven't given in...yet :p
11 facts about me:
1. I never seem to get lyrics of songs right, or remember lyrics for that matter, no matter how many times I listen to them haha - I'm yet to remember all the lyrics to one single song...embarrassing I know ;p
2. I love watching Suits - I wish I had Rachael Zane's wardrobe!
3. I love eating olives
4. I love moisturisers!
5. I love pastel colours
6. I have a slight obsession with anything sparkly or glittery, fairy lights and candles.
7. I love wearing pyjamas!
8. I'm a blackbelt in Taekwondo 
9. I constantly snack
10. I really really really dislike worms, cockroaches and slugs...
11. My favourite films are Star Dust and Frozen
11 questions for my lovely nominees :)
1. Do you have any siblings?
2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
3. Name 3 of your fashion must-haves
4. What is the most funny/silly/embarrassing thing you’ve said or done?
5. What's your most used word(s) or phrase(s)?
6. Do you have any hidden talents? 
7. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
8. Have you met any celebrities? If so, who was your favourite?  And if not, if you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be?
9. What’s your guilty pleasure?
10. What's one food you couldn't live without?
11. Take a picture of your favourite item of clothing/accessory
My nominations:
Hope you guys enjoy answering these questions, I look forward to reading them :) Thank you so much Ellie for nominating me again. 
Take care and speak soon!



• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
Other Lifestyle Posts


The Other Duckling | Life as a PetiteTexture Review | LIfe as a PetiteDo Long Distance Relationships Work? | Life as a Petite

3 comments:

  1. Love your new blog outfit and congratulation for the award! You wrote that since you joined twitter, you learned so much more on blogging and met a lot of other fellow bloggers. You must do something right, or I haven't get the hang of twitter yet :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you very much :D Before blogging, I hated twitter...thought it was a bit pointless :p but it's honestly a great way to find new blogs to read etc. I'm not sure if you are following them on twitter, but if you tag @FemaleBloggerRT and @fashbeautylife in your tweets it can help increase your audience :) I bet a lot of bloggers would love to discover your amazing crafts :D By the way, do you have bloglovin? :) x

      Delete
    2. I do have bloglovin', but I guess it's just another web tool I haven't yet figured out yet (as hashtags...) I'll give it a try :)

      Delete

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...