Saturday 16 November 2013

A Variety of Textures

Boo!

It's the weekend! This post is kind of long over due as I've been a bit busy lately. But a few weeks back, J and I had a meal at Texture in Marble Arch, and it was amazing!! Not only was the meal absolutely delicious, but everyone was extremely friendly. I also love the decor of the restaurant, very spacious and filled with natural light. 

We ordered the set menu which for what you got was quite a fantastic deal. Not only did you get 3 courses, but also a few extra treats too. 

For an appetiser we were given some iced cauliflower - although the idea was strange, it was surprisingly very tasty, different but still tasty. There was also warm bread (nothing better than warm bread) and also a variety of crackers. 

So below are just a few pictures that I took. At first I was dubious about taking photos, so I wasn't able to take photos of the extra appetisers at the start. But then several people took out their cameras so I thought it was okay! 

If you're looking for a restaurant with great food, service and style, I definitely recommend Texture, and will definitely be visiting again. 



Starter - 
SCOTTISH SALMON
FENNEL, ASIAN FLAVOURS 
Starter -

NEW SEASON ENGLISH BEETROOTS
GOAT’S CHEESE, SNOW, PISTACHIOS 
(Sorry this is a bit blurry)
Main Course - 
CORNISH SKATE
JERSEY ROYALS, GRAPEFRUIT, GARLIC, LEEKS 
Dessert -
COCONUT
CHOCOLATE, ICE CREAM, YOGURT 
Dessert - 
VALRHONA WHITE CHOCOLATE
MOUSSE, ICE-CREAM, DILL, CUCUMBER 
Gorgeous Decor

Anyway I hope you all have a great weekend. Speak soon, take care and wrap up warm! 



• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

Other Lifestyle Posts


The Other Duckling | Life as a PetiteTexture Review | LIfe as a PetiteDo Long Distance Relationships Work? | Life as a Petite 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...