Sunday 16 February 2014

Petite Outfit #1 (Smart Casual/Date)

Boo!

Thought I'd just show you guys a little outfit that I wore last night.

Petite Outfit Ideas: Smart Causal || Life as a Petite


Top - Boohoo (I couldn't find the item on boohoo)
Boots - Boohoo (Details can be found HERE)
SkirtEbay £10.98 
I managed to get the skirt for £3.99 using a voucher as it was over £10 (the voucher can only be used once, sorry!!) But here is another option Ebay £5.29. This doesn't have free postage but it comes to around £8, so still cheaper than the £10 option.


I hope you liked this little outfit.

 Take care and speak soon. 





• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
Other Outfit Inspirations:



Monochrome Smart Shorts and Cream Bow Blouse|| Life as a PetitePetite Little Black Dress || Life as a PetiteSummer Blue Stripe Shorts and Moustache T-shirt || Life as a PetiteCasual Outfit Ideas || Life as a Petite





9 comments:

  1. pretty look
    kisses

    http://www.thechicmode.com/2014/02/streat-chic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit. I really like it and the proportions are superb for your small frame.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that's very kind of you, thank you :) x

      Delete
  3. Wow... Your boots! Since I'm also 152 cm / 5' . I'd also rather to wear mini skirt too ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love wearing heels although they can kill :p x

      Delete
  4. loving the outfit! the skirt and shoes go soo well together!! the complete outfit is cute aswel. :)
    I'm so going to start following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you fabianne! i love your posts as well :) x

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much amanda! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...