Thursday 10 April 2014

Spring // Co-Lab Thursday (Outfits and Seedlings)


Boo!

I hope you're all having a wonderful week! 

Can't believe it's already been a week since the last Co-Lab Thursday and I just want to thank you all for reading my last post on Love (here if you'd like a look):) This week's topic is Spring.

I have a love-hate relationship with Spring. I love it because the weather gets warmer, it is brighter for longer and also means it is closer to summer!! But also because the flowers start blooming making everywhere look so beautiful. It is also a time to start growing little plants like the ones I have below. These were only 99p each from Wilkos!

Well that's the ideal Spring right? In the UK it's quite a different story haha. Although it's Spring it is still quite chilly with it raining quite heavily some days and cloudy most of the time. We have had a few days where it has been beautiful and sunny, but unfortunately Spring time means revision and exams...the sun is such a distraction....;p

I always find it difficult to dress for Spring because you never know what the weather's going to be like: whether it's going to be too cold, too warm, rainy... I thought I'd share some of my 'Spring' outfits. Most of them look more Autumn/winter appropriate to be honest, but with it being so unpredictable and gloomy in the UK, we'd be lucky to step out in just a t-shirt at the moment. 
Outfit 1                                         Outfit 2                                           Outfit 3
                Top: New Look                  Cami Swing Dress: Asos // Here            Parka: Yesstyle // Here
                  Skirt: Yesstyle                                Shoes: Amazon                    Fluffy Jumper: Boohoo // Here
               Bag: Vienna market                      Necklace: H.Samuel                       Jeans: River Island
             Shoes: Boohoo // Here                   Jacket: George (Asda)               Cut out Boots: Ebay // Here
                                                                 More on this outfit here 
                                                                    Outfit 4                                                   Outfit 5
                                                                      T-shirt:Next                                             T-Shirt: H&M // Here
                                                                      Jumper: Boohoo                                         Jeans: Miss Selfridge
                                                                        Satchel: Gift                                     Flats: TU Clothing (Sainsbury's)

I hope you liked this post :) I'd love to hear what you guys wear for Spring. I seem to be wear jeans most of the time...Also I'd love to hear thoughts on how you guys would pair the polka-dot skirt in Outfit 1, as I'm not actually to sure what it wear it with.

Also for those who have exams coming up in April/May/June, just a (very) early good luck to you all! Although it seems like such a chore now it'll all be worth it and then it'll be summer before you know it - keep at it guys :) 

Enjoy the rest of the week - it's the weekend soon :) Take care and speak soon!




16 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful! It will be no time at all until your followers go up too, what a lovely layout :)

    Love outfit number 4!

    elisse x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elisse, thank you so so much for such a sweet comment, and for following me as well! I really appreciate it! look forward to your travelling posts btw :D xx

      Delete
  2. I love the mint theme you have going on with your outfits! :) I wear jeans most of the time too, especially in this kind of weather. The seedlings are such a good idea too.

    Lil x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mint is my favourite colour at the moment :p They little plants are actually growing really well, will have to change pots soon:p i'll let you know how well they taste haha. Thanks for passing by my blog lily :) Look forward to your next posts! x

      Delete
    2. Ooh yes please do I'd love to hear about how they turn out :)
      Lil x

      Delete
  3. Love you spring post! In Scotland it's sometimes hard to spot spring as the weather is so unpredictable! Good luck with revising, see u next wk for colab!
    Bee Happy and Healthy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love outfit 1 :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love outfit 4, so relaxed and casual :) <3

    Olivia @ Awake Looks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just went to see this mint ASOS dress closely on the website, you look amazing in it!!!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfits! 1 & 2 are definitely what I'd wear in spring. So I followed!

    check out my blog :)
    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right now I wear a version of outfit 4 and 5 everyday, but I really want to add colors to my wardrobe so 1 & 2 are inspiring:) Love the blog and will follow!

    Van at Fashion for Petites

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely know what you mean about your love/hate relationship with spring. I feel the same way! I love your outfits! My favorite is the first. I love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outfit 1 is actually my favourite, so I don't think you need to worry about what you've paired it with :) It's lovely! Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute looks! Especially outfit 1.

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfits... This is exactly what my spring outfits are like, a pretty dress one day and a big coat the next. The unpredictability of living in England hey!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the polka dot skirt in outfit one! Gotta love polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...