Friday 7 February 2014

Boohoo Obsession

Boo!

It's been a while...a very very belated Happy New Year to you all! I've been a bit busy lately but have found some time do a little (*cough* not really *cough*) online shopping and...I'm a bit obsessed (understatement) with Boohoo. Here are a few things that I bought and the links below. I am in love with pastel colours at the moment - just to cheer the winter days up a bit :)

I hope you like this post :)




1. Fern Suedette Studded Back Platform Chelsea Boot
2. Alma Mottled Structured Day Bag (Absolutely love this bag!! It was a bit bigger than expected. If you're looking to fit an A4 plastic folder it will just about fit)
3. Nina Scallop Detail Open Back Lace Bodycon Dress (The sides of the backless part of the dress pokes out a little bit, but that may be because the dress is quite a lose fit on me, but I still love it - I've been quite into backless things lately ;p)
4. Hailey Cross Print Fluffy Knit Jumper (This is unbelievably soft!!)
5. Daisy Boyfriend Cardigan (This was a brighter pink than I had expected but it's so comfy!)
6. Alicia Ribbon Bow Back Jumper
7. Camille Crop Fluffy Knit Jumper
8. Clare WOW Bleach Super Skinny Jeans (These were a little longer than expected so I have to fold them up a bit - but that's just my fault for being a shorty haha)
9. Cady Canvas Lace Up Trainers (Cheeky converse knock-offs:p)

There is currently a 20% off their Valentines shop and if you're on Unidays you get a 10% discount as well! 

Have a great weekend, take care and speak soon!





• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
Other Outfit Inspirations:


Monochrome Smart Shorts and Cream Bow Blouse|| Life as a PetitePetite Little Black Dress || Life as a PetiteSummer Blue Stripe Shorts and Moustache T-shirt || Life as a PetiteCasual Outfit Ideas || Life as a Petite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...