Friday 1 November 2013

My moisturiser collection

Boo!

It's nearing the time of year where we treat ourselves to a little pampering. Moisturisers definitely leave you feeling sooo much more nourished during the cold dry seasons. I'm quite a moisturiser addict, so I thought I'd share the ones I have/use:) However before I start, I would like to mention my all time  favourite moisturiser, the Nivea Visage Oil Free Moisturising Fluid, with Vitamin E, witch hazel and allantoin. It's not only quick and easy to apply, but it is really light, absorbs extremely quickly and doesn't leave an oily finish. BUT Nivea has stopped making them!!:( 
Nivea please bring it back!



 Anyway whining aside, here goes :)

1. Nivea Daily Essentials Light Moisturising Day Cream
Because my favourite face cream is no longer available (:'() this is currently my favourite one. I find it quite similar to the Nivea Visage but is less liquidy and takes a fractional second more to absorb in comparison. But I really do like this as you feel so refreshed afterwards :)

2. Vaseline Healthy Hands + Strong Nails 

I absolutely love Vaseline products: hand creams, body lotions and lip balms. I just find them very nourishing, and smell gorgeous (actually that's a little fib, I'm not particularly keen on the smell of Vaseline total Moisture Nourishing Body Lotion containing Soya, Glycerin and Vitamin E). And this hand cream is no exception.  I like this one because it helps strengthen your nails, and it's pink!

3. Boots Essentials Moisturising Lotion, Fragrance Free
I've started purchasing moisturisers from Boots because they tend to be cheaper than Vaseline/Nivea ones. It is quite light and but doesn't absorb as quickly as Vaseline/Nivea creams, and also I find too oily to use on my hands. It says it's fragrance free but for some reason I seem to smell some kind of dairy product...But anyway, it's perfect for nourishing your legs and arms.

4. Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion

Again, another Vaseline cream! Nothing more to say than this is a fantastic moistursier - light, absorbs easily, leaves you feeling refreshed and smells so gooooood! And this Aloe & cucumber is one of my favourite scents.  

5. Boots Essentials Moisturising Lotion, Cucumber, UVA & UVB protection

This lotion, similar to (3) is far too oily for my hands - but is definitely nourishing for your body. I usually apply this to my legs as it makes them look shiny :p Also I love the cucumber smell :)

6. Vaseline Healthy hands + UV protection 

The final Vaseline cream - not much different to (2) but the bonus of this one is the fact it has SPF.

7. Nivea Daily Essential, Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream 

This moisturiser is also very light, and absorbs very quickly. It also has a refreshing smell! The one thing I don't like about this though is that it can sometimes feel a little oily, only sometimes, but I think it's still a great product.

8. Britannia Hotels Body Lotion

This lotion, I got from a hotel I stayed at a few years ago, and to be honest rarely use, because I have so many other ones;p However, I do recommend everyone to carry around a tiny little bottle, as not only is it very practical when you're out and about, but also you never know when your hands might need a little pampering :p Also I'm not sure why but I think it smells like men's aftershave!

9. M & S, The Floral Collection, Rose Moisturising Hand & Body Lotion 

The M & S moisturiser is actually really nourishing and light, but in my opinion feels a little oily on your hands. But it definitely helps with very dry hands, and also very small as well, so perfect for your bag:) You can definitely smell the roses too :)

I have also got the Hello Kitty Liberty Hand Lotion. This I find, however, quite rich on my hands, so I don't really use it that often, although I use it has a sneaky body lotion instead. Also it smells absolutely amazing and I love the design too :)


My final moisturiser is Nivea's Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturising Day Cream. Maybe it is because I don't use foundation, but I found this moisturiser a little too heavy and felt as though my skin couldn't breath. Also it left my face feeling a little sticky. So I haven't used this much at all. However, I must admit that the tint does leave your skin with a smoother finish. 

Anyway what are your favourite moisturisers, and which ones would you guys recommend?


As it gets darker early, wrap up and stay warm :)

Take care and speak soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...